This policy covers how SMCCU treats personal information which we collect and receive. Personal information is defined as information about users which is personally identifiable like user names, address, email and phone numbers, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that SMCCU does not own or control, or to people that it does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
• SMCCU collects information about your transactions with us.
• SMCCU automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address and the page you request.
• SMCCY uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the content you see, fulfil your requests for service. Improve our service, contact you, conduct research and provide anonymous reporting.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
SMCCU does not rent, sell or share personal information about yoru with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services users have requests, upon permission, and under the following circumstances:
• We provide the information to trusted partners who worl on behalf of SMCCU or with SMCCU under confidentiality agreements. These organizations may use your personal information to help SMCCU communicate with you about offers from SMCCU and our marketing partners. However, these organizations do not have any independent right to share this information.
• We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process, and to establish or excercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
Confidentiality and Security
We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
We have physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
SMCCU reserves the right to update this policy information periodically.
Questions and Suggestions